• Provide strategic support of Splunk integration and deployment, configuration and maintenance
• Work with customer to learn the intricacies of their data for operational standards, troubleshooting and data mining initiatives for data classification, enrichment, report generation and dashboard creation
• Build a strong enterprise-level model for data normalization, naming conventions, and Splunk application development standards
• Augment or create documentation per standards established by the Web Development teams.
• Assist with development of new applications, views, dashboards, reports, alerts, data collection, scheduling of alerts and reports.
• Collaborate with architects, designers, requirements analysts, database and system administrators and developers on system, application design, and dashboard creation
• Must understand, interpret and develop content for SIEM products to meet internal and external customer requirements
• Will coordinate with other organizations (SOC/Operations/NOC) and assist with advanced issue resolution across the enterprise
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology, IT Security, Network Systems Technology or related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5yrs. direct experience building and maintaining a knowledge object library for all knowledge
• Minimum of 5yrs direct experience creating, configuring, and managing summary-based reporting and data model acceleration
• Minimum of 5yrs direct experience developing enterprise strategic implementation of Splunk deployments
• Basic understanding of Information Security with relevant work experience and/or relevant education/certification
• Implementation/support of Splunk a must, Nitro a plus